Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card 2023: The Bihar Vidhan Parishad Secretariat had previously invited eligible candidates to apply online for various positions, including Reporter, Assistant, Assistant Caretaker, Data Entry Operator, LDC, and others. The online application process has recently concluded, and a thorough review of these applications is currently underway. Following this evaluation, candidates will soon be called for the next stages of the selection process.
Through the Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Drive, a total of 172 vacancies in various job categories will be filled. Although the specific dates for the exams have not been officially announced, it is expected that the selection tests will take place in September 2023. As the exam draws closer, the department’s officials will release the Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card 2023 to the candidates, typically 10 to 15 days before the exam date.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card 2023
It is essential for all participating candidates to download and have a printed copy of this admit card, which can be obtained from the official website at biharvidhanparishad.gov.in. This document serves as a critical entry pass to the examination venue, confirming candidates’ eligibility to participate in the tests.
|Admit Card||Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card 2023|
|Organization||Bihar Vidhan Parishad|
|Post||Reporter, Assistant, Assistant Caretaker, Data Entry Operator, LDC & other posts|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||ten days before the exam|
As a result, each individual who is scheduled to participate in the selection process must ensure that they have a hard copy of their Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card 2023 on the day of the exam. This step is critical in ensuring smooth and legitimate participation in the evaluation process.
biharvidhanparishad.gov.in Admit Card Download
In July 2023, the Department Officials took a major step by releasing the Recruitment Notification, which set the wheels in motion for a series of opportunities. To accommodate different job roles and hierarchies, a total of four distinct advertisements were officially released. This strategic approach aimed to ensure that each position was addressed individually and effectively.
The online registration process began on July 25, 2023, marking the start of an exciting journey for aspiring candidates. This window provided a platform for enthusiastic individuals to demonstrate their interest and qualifications. As the days passed, the buzz surrounding this recruitment drive grew louder. A key date on the calendar was August 21, 2023, the last chance for candidates to complete and submit their online application forms. This inclusive approach extended the invitation to both male and female candidates, aiming to promote diversity and equal representation.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Exam Pattern
- In the Preliminary Exam, all the questions will be in the multiple-choice question (MCQ) format.
- This test will have a total of 100 questions.
- Each question will be worth 4 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- The exam will be held for 2 hours.
- The questions will be bilingual, in English and Hindi.
|General Science & Maths||30||120|
|Mental Ability & Logical Reasoning||30||120|
Mains Exam Scheme
For the post of Bihar Vidhan Parishad Assistant, the recruitment authority will also perform a Mains Exam that contains two descriptive papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
|Paper I||Hindi Language||100|
|Paper II||General Knowledge & Numerical Ability||100|
How to Download Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card 2023 Online?
- First, navigate to the official website at https://biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/
- From the homepage, select the “Recruitment” section.
- Locate the link to “Download Admit Cards”.
- Click on the link and enter the required information.
- Download the Bihar Vidhan Parishad Call Letter.
- Candidates must take a printed copy of the admit card, as it is mandatory to bring it to the examination center.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card Details 2023
- The candidate’s name
- Candidate’s picture and signature
- The number on the candidate’s ballot
- Date and Time of Exam: Registration Number
- Parent’s name
- Category for Mailing Addresses
- The date of birth, name, and location of the testing facility, together with the type and length of the test, are required.